Petite Four Leaves Black Hills Gold Ring
MADE IN USA
Black Hills Gold by TRJ
- Sizes 6, 7, 8, 9 will ship the same day via 2-day UPS or USPS.
- For Undersize / Oversize / Halfsizes: Allow 2 weeks lead time.
- For extra small/large sizes, email for a custom price.
- Free Resizing after purchase if you need it.
- White gold available, but allow 3 weeks lead time.
- Made in South Dakota, USA
This little ring is beautifully designed for simple elegance, with four elegantly colored leaves. Ring is set in 10K gold and features 12k gold green and rose leaves in traditional Black Hills Gold styling. Available in sizes 3 - 10.5. All jewelry comes with a complimentary Black Hills Gold presentation box.
Weight: 1.250 gr.
Metal: 10/12K Yellow Gold
Sizes: 3 - 10.5
About Black Hills Gold
According to legend, a French goldsmith named Henri LeBeau became lost during the "gold rush days" of the middle 1870s in the Black Hills of South Dakota. He fell asleep believing he was dying of thirst and starvation. During a dream, he saw a mountain stream with grapevines growing on its banks.
Upon awakening, he walked over a rise and found the stream and grapevines just as he had in his dream and, out of gratitude, dedicated his life and talents to creating jewelry in the shapes of grape clusters and leaves fashioned in rose, green and yellow gold.
Today, a series of up to 40 different steps are necessary to capture the same dramatic detail in our traditional and contemporary Black Hills Gold designs.Ships in 48 Hours