Pure Copper Flask Funnel
FREE SHIPPING MADE IN USA
A little shaky with your liquor pours? The Jacob Bromwell® Pure Copper Funnel is ideal for topping up one of our famous copper flasks so you'll never spill another drop! Hand hammered to perfection from solid copper by our team of red-blooded American craftsmen, this funnel is small in size but not in stature. You'll find plenty of uses for it in your kitchen or at your campsite, and even the steadiest of hands will appreciate how easy this little accessory makes replenishing liquids. Let's face it - everyone needs a funnel for one reason or another!
- ENGRAVING AVAILABLE for additional $150. There is a 30 Character Limit; type your desired engraving into the Order Notes section during checkout.
- Copper is an investment for life. Copper is sky-high on the commodities market today, and there are up to five red-blooded American workers involved in the creation of this copper masterpiece. Every step in our unique manufacturing process is still done by hand. It's a passion our company is unwilling to give up.
- A Jacob Bromwell® original design. Bromwell is the original manufacturer of these quality copper funnels! Other companies may imitate the original Bromwell design. None are made as well, and none have the history to back them up.
- It's the ideal size. The modest dimensions make it ideal for slipping into a pocket or handbag with civilized discretion.
- The perfect companion to our flasks. Made of pure, solid copper and a perfect companion for any of our famous flasks.
- Historically-accurate design. Each piece is soldered - not welded - for added authenticity.
- Copper will never rust. Copper is resistant to corrosion and will never rust. If left untreated, the copper finish will naturally oxidize and age beautifully. You can polish it up to restore its shiny finish, or let it earn a beautiful patina.
- Product care: Hand wash only. Do not place in dishwasher.
- Dimensions: 2 x .75 x .25 (in inches).
- Minor cosmetic imperfections may occur. Small imperfections are a natural part of the handmade process and lend charm, depth, and individuality to each piece.